"Late Show" host David Letterman agreed to create content for AOL.
Judging from this Top Ten list displayed in the area, it doesn't look like Letterman thinks much of AOL.
Top Ten Signs You're Spending10. You've named your three kids "A", "O" and "L"
Too Much Time on AOL
9. Your buddy list is up to 350,000.
8. You've developed an enormous crush on that "You've got mail" guy.
7. You've wasted two and a half years of your life just waiting for new art to be installed.
6. Let's just say you've gotten incredibly good at typing with one hand.
5. You met, married and divorced your wife without ever laying eyes on her.
4. Teri Hatcher comes to your house and tells you to stop downloading her damn photo.
3. You missed your son's graduation because bowling legend Earl Anthony was hosting a live chat.
2. You actually read those "Community Updates" from Steve Case.
1. You had your name legally changed from Bob to Bob 12756.